Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know if your like me you like to see some good DIY hunting. Well here is a quick mid-season teaser for the upcoming hunting episodes I will be posting in the near future. This is my first year trying to film hunting along with my brother. Everything you see was created, filmed, edited and hunted using only a 2 man shoestring budget. Plus we are both full time students at the University of Montana. For the best quality watch in full screen HD. Enjoy! Feedback Welcome! For more info log onto our blog at montanawild.wordpress.com.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Wouldn't play on my device

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

·
Bloody Arrow = Happiness!
5,451 Posts
Good video. Like the music. I like how you keep the camera angle changing all the time. Keep it coming.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a bunch guys! Glad your stoked. And if it doesn't play, it is probably because you don't have flash player.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
nice dude

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Now that is the Schnizzle. Great videography!!!!

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Real nice stuff. Just followed your blog. Oh, and I ALMOST went to UM for grad school. Probably a poor decision on my part, just couldn't convince the wifey to move out to God's Country...but then again, I would probably be unable to study because we probably would have been friends...

·
Registered
899 Posts
watched this 4 times now! really really cool. wanted to add that the way you made the video change with the beat of the music was very effective and impressive.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'll be watching, and looking forward to...

·
Registered
968 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
nice job

1 - 20 of 61 Posts