Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i wrote in another tread about losing hunjting rights, due to my neighbor... so i just waited and prayed that things would turn out ok on this. well guess what the owner called me and told me that they them selves couldnt sleep over the weekend due to this so called problem... i have my prevledge restored and can do what is good for the land as far as brushhogging and clearing out trees not needed . so im am very happy to say that things do work out if you just seat think about the situation..... thanks to all that have replyed or read the tread before....THANK YOU NEWBIN

·
Registered
239 Posts
Do those of us that prayed for this to come to a good conclusion get an invite to help ya manage the stock??? Just wondrin! Great news Newbin - glad it worked out for the good.

·
Banned
17,974 Posts
Fantastic!

That's great to hear, Newbin! I hope you bag a couple 'o nice ones this season.

-----
Indychris

·
74,535 Posts
Good things happen to good people.

Good hunting rights are getting tougher to find. Glad this worked out.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Carpe Diem

I would take this new opportunity and try to lease hunting rights to the land on say, a 10 year lease, and continue helping as you have done in the past. This accomplishes 2 things. Provides you with some security. It also allows you to control permission of who hunts there (if lease is written properly), therefor allowing you to prevent the ungrateful tresspassing neighbor from hunting.

Bo

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THOSE PRAYERS. AND YES I COULD POSSIBLLY SOON LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING SOME OF YOU GUYS SOME TIME HERE AT MY PLACE... THAT WOULD BE GREAT.. THANK YOU NEWBIN

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
Newbin, glad to hear you got your privilage back, but what are you going to do about the neighbor???are you going to cut his kid off??

Mikie

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not going to cut the neighbor kid off but i have said that i do not wish his father never hunt on this property again . sorry... until he can apoligize and ask that i forgive him his father is not to hunt there again.. lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice job keeping your cool when you lost your right to hunt. I know it must have been hard! But if you hadn't where would you be now? That's a good lesson for everyone or atleast for me.
Well done!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts