Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mornin fellas
My names Don. Newb to the site. Wondering if there is a good hunting quiver. I've not hunted with a stick bow since I was a kid, but I remember the back quiver was a pain in the brush as well as being noisy at the worst times. The bow mounted quivers seems the most convenient but I like the idea of a bare bow. Hip quivers I've looked at looked to be cumbersome and inaccessible in in a sneaky situation. I don't plan missing the first shot but you know:smile:. Any help at all would be much appreciated. P.S. Can't wait to read your book Viper1!

· Registered
2,175 Posts
looks like you have narrowed it down already - it's a personal choice with some (in each catagory) being favorites to some archers - I have tried and own bow, side and back (a few of each) I switch from time to time depending on my mood.

· Registered
2,204 Posts
i really like my Simmons side quiver. it's tough enough to protect my arrows from rain and general abuse & it's quiet when i'm trying to slither up on a bedded antelope. it wears easily without catching too many branches & it straps onto my pack (without squishing feathers) when it's time to haul something out. i think i got it direct from them for $65

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks much fellas!

Hey Don!
Look here.

Loads of good quivers out there theses days.:thumbs_up
Hey tpoof
I noticed your fav has an opening down the side, is that for arrow removal with minimum movement if so....Fletching noise? If not can I ask pros and cons for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.