Archery Talk Forum banner

Hunting Quotes and Sayings....

117942 108
I am making signs out of barnwood w/ Hunting Saying and Quotes. But I am having a very hard time finding any. If you have any, or know of any good web sites w/ them, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I have this one in my garage...

We interrupt this marriage to bring you hunting season.

·
Registered
21 Posts
we have sereral that we wanted to embroider on our clubs hats. Chasing Tail. Stickem till they bleed, Bleed'em and Eat'em, Cut from Above, Silent But Deadly, Feed'em Bleed'em Eat'em, the list goes on and on of different sayings i dont know if any of these will be any help though. one of my personal favorites is No Guts No Story

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
Vegetarian: old indian word for lousy hunter.

When in the woods make sure your bow is well tuned and your hunting buddies are not.

·
74,554 Posts
Deer Hunter

Deer Hunter Take no prisoners

I also like if its Brown its down.

This Marriage is interrupted for deer season.

·
Registered
Hoyt Satori w/ Uukha Gobi limbs 45# @ 28"
2,756 Posts
Aim small, miss small.
Sniper: Why run? You'll just die tired.
Mercenary: Shoot 'em all and let God sort 'em out.
As long as there's lead in the air, there's still hope.
Take care of your weapon and your weapon will take care of you.

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

·
Registered
Hoyt Satori w/ Uukha Gobi limbs 45# @ 28"
2,756 Posts
I want to die like my grandfather....quiet, peaceful and in my sleep. Not screaming, yelling and flailing my arms all around....like his passengers. :D

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ok I'm the rookie here, but here goes. When my Grandmother would come in from the feild and was asked how she did it was always "cold butt hungry gut"

Pray Hard
Mt.26:41

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey, here is another that used to hang on the same Grandmother's wall " early to bed early to rise hunt like hell and make up lies !!! "

If you happen to use this, I might be interested in the purchase of one for myself.

Pray Hard
Mt. 26:41

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
another one of Teds sayings

If I hear any thing else about animal rights I am going out and I am going to kill 30 of something.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.