Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we are here again orders have gone nuts so here are a couple of suggestions

Get your order in asap if you want to be in the 2 week turn around timeframe

You can also order bare shafts and build your own

I would suggest folks consider the Factory Fletched Indexed Sypnal Tapps. They are the same arrow we custom build you just cant choose fletching. We have the ability to weight and spine match them because they come without components to us.

We have the only factory fletched arrow guaranteed to group at 50 yards!

Sometime next year we will be adding them with SK 300s, Blazers and maybe Quikspin vanes not sure yet.

One last suggestion we have the bohning quick fletch heat shrink vanes available in orange and white, yellow and white and green and white.

As always thanks for choosing us to provide you with the best arrows available today.

·
Registered
17,864 Posts
What's the weight of factory fletched 20" no inserts or nock?
Or what insert to get 20" with Omni-brite and 100gr heads in the 465-480gr range?

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
The good thing is the wait is worth it for Jerry's custom arrows,,, if you want the best!

Seems them places that can't build them with the attention Jerry gives them are not taking near as long to get em out,,,, it would be worth the wait fer me!

·
Registered
953 Posts
What's the weight of factory fletched 20" no inserts or nock?
Or what insert to get 20" with Omni-brite and 100gr heads in the 465-480gr range?
I don't have a scale so I couldn't tell you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts