Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like most here been watching hunting shows after hunting shows.. Hunters standing in cabins,near trucks and with friends.. and yet they still head into the woods with the same jackets and camo pants on the next day .. Or right after they leave the cabin after eatting lunch with the jackets hanging near the doorway to gather humen scent,food smells and the normal odors...

YET they still have Luck...

Why do we go all out to wash our camo gear,safety harness,gloves, and wear rubber boots, and keep it all in a rubber maid bin, if after the first day we get sloppy?

Sure some are diehard Scent Proof guys and don't take any chances with clothes..... But Humen have to breath, and even if you exhaul your leaving scent on leaves,trees,earth as the breeze takes the moister with it .....

personal Choice has even smokers harvesting,Years past guys havested with a string and a few arrows... and most was wearing the old flannel checkered red and black print....

TIMES sure have changed alot....

· Registered
475 Posts
It is impossible to be 100% scent free. I just play the wind at don't worry about being scent free. Yes, i spray down before I go into the woods, but that is it. To many guys are brainwashed with the scent free crap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.