Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day,

Just looking for some suggestions of a good stabilizer to put on my new Elite I34.

I only hunt, no target shooting for me and I guess you could say I'm the equivalent of a western spot and stalk hunter so my shots are out to that 70 yard range.

I've heard good things about B stinger but I'm open to suggestions.

cheers,

GSP

·
Registered
51,158 Posts
Stabilizers are a personal choice. If you can try several out at your local pro shop. My personal favorite stabilizers are by KTech.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,535 Posts
B-Stingers are as good as it gets. I run 10" front and 8" rear on DCA mounts with QDs.

This kind of setup will be a bit bulkier than a single small front stab but it works much, much better and will shine at longer distances.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Stokerized Stasis with quick release. I prefer it to my Dead Center and B Stinger setups and will be switching them out.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
check out Dead Center Stabilizers.
Dead Center has a great hunter package deal.
Front and Back bar with everything needed for your set up.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I like the bee stingers and I also like the doinker platinum hunter real slick on dampening

·
All in the Reflexes
3,094 Posts
If you want adjustability, you get quite a big bang for your buck with the Crossover stabs.. Id recommend the 820.

·
All in the Reflexes
3,094 Posts
Time frame is yet to be determined, but Realtree camo will be available on the Crossover stabs. These are 820's on the bow. 8in to 20in in one stab.

·
Registered
158 Posts
B-Stingers are as good as it gets. I run 10" front and 8" rear on DCA mounts with QDs.

This kind of setup will be a bit bulkier than a single small front stab but it works much, much better and will shine at longer distances.
That is exactly the same setup I use. The Dead Center quick-disconnects make it easy to pack up the bow. I just used a straight QD for the front, but for the back I used the " Short Rear Mount Heavy Duty Offset Bar with QDC Adjusting Arm". Both the stabilizers came with a variety of weights, and I was able to get my E-35 to balance as dead-even with the stabilizers in place as it does when bare.

Originally I added the stabilizers for target season, and thought I might take them off for hunting. But they made such a huge difference I couldn't go backwards!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I've used several of the ones listed above, I'm currently shooting a Doinker Dish, it looks very different tan most, but it works really well

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Bee Stinger Sport Hunter Extreme is very good. So is the Doinker Flex Hunter. Go with at least an 8 or 10". The Cabela's Instinct Equalizer is good also.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I just put a 6" Bee Stinger Sport Hunter Extreme on my Synergy and I can hold that bow quite steady on target.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I run the b stinger extreme kit. 12 out front and 8 rear. I was amazed how much it shrunk my groups out past 50 yard.
This! I wished I had though of the side bar sooner, but I recently put one on and the difference is stark. It's much easier to hold stedy and I can't wait to test it at longer shots, as soon as things thaw out around here.

·
I am a Junky
6,065 Posts
I have two sets of B-Stingers 10" and 6" and a 10" and 8"... I also have a set of AAE Hot Rodz in 10 and 8".... no complaints on any of them.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I was just going to post something about this. Subscribed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts