Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help coming up with a design for a half sleeve for my right arm. I am thinking about something like a black and grey tattoo with a whitetail, mule deer, elk or moose with a natural background.
Also, I would like to see any pictures of hunting or archery tattoo's that any of you have out there. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Huntndad

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
you could

do something like having a wooded plot in the back ground(higher part of the arm) the setting sun and a small river or pond with a deer either crossing the river or a side profile of it standing near the pond. with "you" in the foreground pulled back on it.

speed

side note...... Jamaro..... you only know he shot a Black Widow!!(referring to your sig.)

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Cool ink.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Happiness is a warm, steaming gut pile

In vivid color, on flesh!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
988 Posts

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
hey bowtechguy

that tat looks familiar........ i got that exact picture on my door right now.... the only difference is on my pic, the arrows going through a little straighter....

speed

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
huntndad said:
Here's a cool one of an elk.
That is awsome!!! Great ink:wink:
Heres a pic of mine

Attachments

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
My next ink will be of an arrow pass through. On my back and side will be the fletching end of the arrow, and on my front will be the exit hole and broadhead.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I am considering getting the picture that is in my Archery Talk Post Picture on my shoulder. The drawing of the bowhunter walking with the antlers on the back.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I was thinking about some sort of antler tribal band on my arm but may do a european mount instead if I find one I like...

1 - 20 of 70 Posts