Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use one of these suits? The videos on YouTube and on their website and tv shows are unbelievable how close they can get to game and the deer really don't care that they are even there. Seems like a pretty legit product.

Anyone use their products?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yeah, You can stalk a buck in an open field like the guy did in the commercial tonight.... SMH

And the other guy stalked a buck that was obviously in a pen. What a joke

·
Full-time Dork
2,281 Posts
I do. Does it work? Who the hell knows for sure? Not me, but I do know that I’ve had encounters while wearing it that I haven’t had before I did wear it. Could I possibly attribute the things to some other cause? Probably. I’ve had game spook off of what would seem to be some kind of sixth sense. I like the base layers that I have, it’s high quality stuff.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Activated carbon I get. But this stuff is just a whole other level of nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
Anyone use one of these suits? The videos on YouTube and on their website and tv shows are unbelievable how close they can get to game and the deer really don't care that they are even there. Seems like a pretty legit product.

Anyone use their products?
" a legit product" ..... lol...lol...lol..lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol........... now there's a good one !!

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Dude these things are legit. I straight up walked up to a deer gave him a knife and he cut his own throat. I mean it don’t get no better then that. Told the game warden suicide by HECs. He immediately understood and let me be on my way.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow! Bunch of comedians...... Haa haaa. Ok guys, point taken, thanks for the information. :)

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Dude these things are legit. I straight up walked up to a deer gave him a knife and he cut his own throat. I mean it don’t get no better then that. Told the game warden suicide by HECs. He immediately understood and let me be on my way.

Well played, sir.

·
Banned
4,461 Posts
Wow! Bunch of comedians...... Haa haaa. Ok guys, point taken, thanks for the information. :)
Your fairly new around here , pretty much how things works on AT . Hunters sticking together and helping each other , thats the joke . As you can see some real jack wagons on AT .

·
Full-time Dork
2,281 Posts
Yep, welcome to the AT bash wagon.

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
hecs = gimmick ...nothing else needs to be said...use some common sense ..sheesh... what about all the dozens of critters, Ive had thru 40 years of hunting that were within spitting distance with out the crap ...... and just how did the Native Americans (Indians in the non PC world) ever kill enough game to survive with out Hecs .... use some common sense and dont buy into their stupid advertising .. I guess some buy into conspiracy theories (the 9/11 crap) and some just buy Hecs ...

·
Full-time Dork
2,281 Posts
You seem to think that natives primarily hunted by stealth...while some did, many more actually hunted by spearing or arrowing an animal and then chased it til it dropped...no one is saying that HECS will make you invisible, well actually I know the guy who makes it says it will. It won’t beat the animals nose or ears or eyes, but what I believe it will help with is when the animal you’re after seems to spook when everything is going in your favor, which I’ve had happen many times and while it could be that some thermal switches and may have wafted my smell it’s way, I have witnessed deer and other animals walk right in and just all of a sudden get that same expression on their face that you or I do when we can just feel something watching us...again, I don’t honestly believe it will make me invisible but I do believe that it has a chance to give me some edge nd if that edge is even only minute, I’ll take it.

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
What was that that PT Barnum said .......

1 - 20 of 40 Posts