Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is time lapse from the Cuddeback Attack IR in Guard Duty mode. 1 pic every 12 seconds to monitor an areas activity. Other than some very wet turkeys nothing was out that day.

Full screen HD is best.

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they headed for the deep woods. There are some deep hill sides there and in the botom there wouldn't have been much wind. I know that's where I would have been if I had to be out there.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Thats cool!!! Thanks for sharing. Now you got me thinking about using a camera in that mod??????:thumbs_up

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got pics or movies of the whole field way past the distance the motion sensor would trigger. So I found out the areas they're entering as well as how many are there. I even got a albino or partial white doe way off in the distance coming out. If you have a big field you can scout the whole place at one time. Would take 3-4 standard cameras to cover the whole field and you still would not get everything. The one thing I wish it did was go to motion sensor IR mode after dark. Since the IR lights aren't bright enough to light up past 30 yds it doesn't do the series of pics at night in the Guard mode.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts