Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone besides G5 make a sight with one or two fixed pins and one floating pin? I don't see the point in getting a slider sight with a picture window that's still cluttered with multiple pins...I like the concept of the G5 but too many reviews saying they lose accuracy at longer distances...

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Montana Black Gold makes a nice 3 pin slider. (I have this sight and its excellent quality and easy to use and very accurate)
Axcel is now making a 3 pin slider also (I have this on order. Looks very good and lighter than MBG slider)

I have the G5 2 pin slider too. Its brand new in the package on my shelf. Never been opened. My buddy has one and he likes it for hunting purposes. Accurate for him out to 70 yards. And its very lightweight.

·
OEF VI VET
6,681 Posts
Why not a standard 3 pin hybrid like the MBG Ascent/ Verdict? You can easily remove one of the 3 pins to make it a 2 pin if you'd like.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why not a standard 3 pin hybrid like the MBG Ascent/ Verdict? You can easily remove one of the 3 pins to make it a 2 pin if you'd like.
I like the idea of 2 or 3 pins for closer shots but would like to have only one pin move for further distance shots instead of all 3 moving...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the idea of 2 or 3 pins for closer shots (moving animal hunting situation) but would like to have only one pin move for further distance shots instead of all 3 moving together

·
Registered
376 Posts
Can kinda do something similar with an Axcel armortech. Can leave the last pin untightened and micro adjust it for longer shots in the field. Probably not as simple as other options.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts