Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are expanding to not just more wraps but to the Awesome Hydro Graphic dipping process. We are expecting to have our Dip Tank by Spring of 2007. We will be able to dip 1000 different patterns. From camo to carbon fiber, wood grain and much more. We will be able to do Risers, Limbs, Guns and gun stocks just to name a few. So We just wanted to let all of you know so you know where to go if this service is needed in the future. If you have anu questions please feel free to contact us.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Would it be possible to dip arrow shafts. 1000 different designs. Wow, think of the combos you could come up with.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure you can if you want to pay for 1000 different sheets of film.. :mg:
The combos are endless. A set of limbs would run around $60.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not only are these going to be dipped but they will be coated with and awesome clear finish ranging from high gloss to textured matte. Unlike the factory dips these will be able to withstand handling wear, bug sprays and chemical contact with out removing the graphics.

·
washed up wannabe
12,235 Posts
The good bow companies are already applying a clear finish over the top of their finishes. My son's Hoyt camo is nearly bomb proof.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thgats good, I know my Mathews around the front of the grip is straight aluminum from my fingers wearing it down. Ill be using an epoxy finish used for coating Longbows and Recurves. STRONG STUFF!!! and very flexible.

·
Registered Elker
7,715 Posts
Can you develope personalized graphics for use other than archery? Cost isnt much of an issue. PM me if this is possible.

·
The Godfather
7,295 Posts
Do you have a FFL ?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Crackers, What is FFL? Just to let you guys know I dont have anything yet. Ill be getting the set-up just after the ATA show Well about 2 months after the ATA. As far as Predator Camo. I will be able to get the Fall Brown as of now. This is a good responce I am getting here on this makes me want to move up the buying process LOL.

·
Registered Elker
7,715 Posts
arrowwrapsunlim said:
We cant but the company I will be dealing with can and the cost is huge and you have to purchase 250yrds.
Ok that is likely to be way more than I would have an interest in. My father inlaw works for a very large company and he was interested in trying some new concepts for them. Of course a finished concept would be 100-400k units, a prototype would be just a couple. He was thinking in the $500 range for one or 2 small decals or simple patterns for prototyping.

If you have any more ideas where I might be able to find more information, please let me know.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
FFL is Federal Firearm Lisense and I believe you have to have one to recieve firearms that are shipped to you. I have a rifle/scope combo (entire gun...stock, barreled action, trigger guard, scope mounts, floor plate, harris bipod, etc... the entire thing.)that I'd be interesed in having dipped as a combo and possibly a Glock.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
I second the Predator Camo, but will the Bows have to disassemble in order for you to Dip them? Some that offer a similar service like this require this as well as they have additional costs to do this.

Any idea on what Pricing will be yet? I am hoping you can get Predator Camo seems that when I check two years ago with them they advised no one had requested rights to use it... I have been asking some of the companies that do this and none have offered it though I know some that would be interested...

Good Luck with this new business venture...

LFM

·
Registered
460 Posts
Great News!!! A general price list would save you a lot of time...Bow riser $ xx, Limbs $xx, Gun stock $xx, Release $xx.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK, Ill try to answer these in order. Any custom or private image that needs to be developed is a min of 250 yrd, This goes for a bunch of companies I have contacted. And the process is like $5000 that is just for the film. It is nuts. Maybe we can find something close in a stock pattern. As for the FFL Do you need it if you are just recieving gun parts only, Completely disassembled? Now for the bows I would prefer to have you get them taken apart and put back together by your bow machanic that you use now. I dont want to be held responsable for any assembly problems. I am not a bow mechanic. So just shipping parts to me would be the best way and it would cover both of us. As for the pricing I want to do a little more research before I make a price list. I think a rise is going for around $70 and the limbs are around $70 give or take a few bucks.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts