Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to bow hunting and I am researching several string suppressors. I came across Hydronics Hydroshock suppressor but I am unable to find any recent reviews or where to purchase this product. Does anyone have any information on this? Or would you recommend other strings suppressors. I have a bow tech razor edge. Thanks!

·
NC ASA Director
36,066 Posts
I like the bow rattler myself.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
x2 and I cant remember, but I think you have to get the one that mounts to the front. I dont think the razors edge had the holes in the riser.
I just emailed the folks at bowrattler.com and gave them my model and asked them that question. Thanks!!! Waiting for a reply....Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
x2 and I cant remember, but I think you have to get the one that mounts to the front. I dont think the razors edge had the holes in the riser.
I am not sure about all the terminology, not sure what a riser is...I'm completely ignorant to the bow lingo.... Here are a few pics of my bow....

photo 3.jpg
photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg

·
Registered
191 Posts
The riser is the metal portion, where the grip is. Saunders makes one called "Buzz off" I think, it replaces the cable slide and gives you a suppressor, in one unit.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
most bows( except the one you have) have a threaded hole right behind where the stabilizer fits in. This is where the SS goes. Yours doesnt have that hole, so you have to use the one in the front. something like one of these

Aluminum_Standar_4c3c7d5ae2a4a.jpg
duravanes-string-tamer-front-mount-300.jpg
sts_front_mount.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts