Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently setting up my hoyt hyper force and have run into a tail high tear that i can't see to get rid of. the bow is a 70lb bow maxing at 71lbs, 27.5in draw, 340 spine easton axis with a hamskea hybrid hunter rest. I have the arrow running through dead level with cams timed even. i have increased and decreased tension with the rest, changed blade angle, etc. Any suggestions? After doing some research i can't find any issues like this but figured id ask if anyone has any suggestions... All input is appreciated.

Mitchell

· Registered
6,108 Posts
I would see if your having any contact issues. Foot powder. Check for nock pinch. How long are your arrows? They may be a little stiff.

· Registered
1,060 Posts
I don't have the Hyperforce (I have a turbo defiant with a hamskea), but trying to BH tune I found that the arrow rest is a little picky where you attach the string to the limb. I ended up tying mine about 2.75' from the limb tips.

· Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ive played with attachment point to no avail. going to try and move nock point and rest up so the bottom of the arrow is running through the top of the beger hole. As for arrow, its cut to 25.5in CTC with 50 grains of brass up front and ive tried with a 75 gr brass insert too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.