1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
…With late seezyn! Am i nuts?
Really getting into autumn blaze. Predator is still my fav

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I REALLY need to see late seez limbs w smoke riser. Been pleading! I keep dreaming of the pred limbs w smoke riser i did see. Im spiraling out of control

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I REALLY need to see late seez limbs w smoke riser. Been pleading! I keep dreaming of the pred limbs w smoke riser i did see. Im spiraling out of control
Spiraling so bad im thinking of buying an elite just cuz i cant pick a color…

·
Registered
759 Posts
😂

·
Registered
363 Posts
I thought about this combo but went with Verde limbs. If i like your combo better once it arrives, i may have to buy a second set of limbs...

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I think it's pretty hard to go wrong. I have been a solid color bow guy for a while, but Autumn Blaze, Predator Brown, and Spring Fever are all awesome. I have a Vista 31 all Spring Fever coming. I might have to buy 2 more.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think there needs to be a 5 step program for people who have Athens Color Addiction-(ACA)
No kidding! I have nonstop and often impure thoughts about autumn blaze. I‘m giving serious thought to putting random orange blobs on my Realtree Edge Remedy to see if that helps.

Wife, kids, dog, and truck may be next.

·
Registered
82 Posts
No kidding! I have nonstop and often impure thoughts about autumn blaze. I‘m giving serious thought to putting random orange blobs on my Realtree Edge Remedy to see if that helps.

Wife, kids, dog, and truck may be next.
I’m guessing the wife, kids and probably dog will not appreciate having random orange blobs put on them. I’d recommend selling the truck and buying a bow in Autumn Blaze instead. We at Athens are just here to save your marriage, your family and your dog.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You’re a good man and I appreciate your help with my family. There is much wisdom in your words! Makes me love Athens even more.

Only problem is that 2021 saw me getting my first new bow in 8 years and my first new truck in 17.5 years. I’m guessing that my wife would actually prefer me going the orange blob treatment route!

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
I know the pain and finally pulled the trigger on my order. I figure at full draw color combo doesn’t matter anyway. Green Beret riser and Early Seezyn limbs.
View attachment 7544353
That looks real good!
Can you post another comparison like this FDE and Early Season, FDE and Blaze??

If I could get a Vias riser I would have already ordered a 33. I don't get why that is not an option.
I would go Vias riser with smoke limbs today.............

·
Registered
143 Posts
Automotive tire Tire Wood Automotive exterior Bumper

That looks real good!
This is not my pic, I grabbed it off the Athens FB group. FDE riser/Late Seezyn limbs is the color scheme I have ordered and I’m even more psyched about it after coming across this pic!

·
Registered
143 Posts
That looks real good!

If I could get a Vias riser I would have already ordered a 33. I don't get why that is not an option.
I would go Vias riser with smoke limbs today.............
Just now realizing you asked for FDE/early, not late. My bad!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts