Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Cybertec today and I am in love. My wife bought this for me for our anniversary. I had this bow shooting bullseyes within 30 minutes of getting this rig set up. By far, the best bow I have ever bought.

P.S. I love my wife also.

·
Occam's Razor
8,327 Posts
Quick save there bponb with the P.S.........:D

Nice to hear the bow is the best thing since sex......:cool: ...........sounds like "bulleyes" all around......:D

WR........does your wife know what u do on here? ....send me your phone number, I'll have a little talk with her............anyway this sounds like a job for that MoFellow friend of yours...............:D

·
Registered
392 Posts
WARNING !!!!

Do not attempt to breed this bow,it could be harmful and disapointing.I also have to pay for my own presents.Why hasn't your other BOWS been able to hit the BULLSEYE(X) ???>>---SKIP-->

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
His wife must of walked in as he was finishing his post??:rolleyes: Had to get the PS in there QUICK??:D

Check out Skip pecor... Barber & Archery dealer... man... that has got to be the good life:p

ck.... this ole gal has had me around so long... I don't think she even cares what I do. Besides... you all are teaching me ARCHERY:D # BR-549

That old MOBUCK... is.. out... of...luck.... there will be NO BOW in his bed soon.... He has his hands full as it is.:D :D

bponb...I'm thinking you're in for a HYJACKING with that post:D Best of luck to ya buddy.... I've seen these guys in action before.:D ;) :D

:D DUBBYA ARE :D

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
WR,s Wife

clayking
DUBBYA ARE,s beyond Help........:( His wife gave up on him long ago:p Yep I sleep with my Wife but think Bow Shooting all the time;)
bponb, Them Hoyt,s are a heck of a Bow arn't they:)
Shot WR,s a while back, better then He can:p
clayking what would you sleep with????????????????

Attachments

·
Occam's Razor
8,327 Posts
I DO BELIEVE it's too late for Hoover to clean up this mess.......:D

Now how this has gone from a new bow to a new..........well a vacuum cleaner is beyond me...............:cool:

MoF (and you know the rest)..........if your thinking bow shooting...........then you have truly mastered the art of shooting a bow with the subconscious....:D :cool: ..........focus on the aiming......:cool:

WR.....I seem to remember that number on some tv show........some guy selling cars if I remember right?..........:rolleyes:..............ck

D

·
0 Posts
LMAO...dang thread hi-jackers!!...

...BR-549...thought I was the only one with that number:p ...well, me and Junior Sample!!...

...you guys are good...reele good...and this "BEEP ON B" character handled the "save" real well too with the PS deal:D ...

...I just at this point can not say anyMO:( ...I'd like to stay "unbanned" for a while:cool: ...

>>>---DD--->;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts