Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Cybertec today and I am in love. My wife bought this for me for our anniversary. I had this bow shooting bullseyes within 30 minutes of getting this rig set up. By far, the best bow I have ever bought.

P.S. I love my wife also.

·
Occam's Razor
9,648 Posts
Quick save there bponb with the P.S.........:D

Nice to hear the bow is the best thing since sex......:cool: ...........sounds like "bulleyes" all around......:D

WR........does your wife know what u do on here? ....send me your phone number, I'll have a little talk with her............anyway this sounds like a job for that MoFellow friend of yours...............:D

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
His wife must of walked in as he was finishing his post??:rolleyes: Had to get the PS in there QUICK??:D

Check out Skip pecor... Barber & Archery dealer... man... that has got to be the good life:p

ck.... this ole gal has had me around so long... I don't think she even cares what I do. Besides... you all are teaching me ARCHERY:D # BR-549

That old MOBUCK... is.. out... of...luck.... there will be NO BOW in his bed soon.... He has his hands full as it is.:D :D

bponb...I'm thinking you're in for a HYJACKING with that post:D Best of luck to ya buddy.... I've seen these guys in action before.:D ;) :D

:D DUBBYA ARE :D

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
WR,s Wife

clayking
DUBBYA ARE,s beyond Help........:( His wife gave up on him long ago:p Yep I sleep with my Wife but think Bow Shooting all the time;)
bponb, Them Hoyt,s are a heck of a Bow arn't they:)
Shot WR,s a while back, better then He can:p
clayking what would you sleep with????????????????

Attachments

·
Occam's Razor
9,648 Posts
I DO BELIEVE it's too late for Hoover to clean up this mess.......:D

Now how this has gone from a new bow to a new..........well a vacuum cleaner is beyond me...............:cool:

MoF (and you know the rest)..........if your thinking bow shooting...........then you have truly mastered the art of shooting a bow with the subconscious....:D :cool: ..........focus on the aiming......:cool:

WR.....I seem to remember that number on some tv show........some guy selling cars if I remember right?..........:rolleyes:..............ck

G

·
LMAO...dang thread hi-jackers!!...

...BR-549...thought I was the only one with that number:p ...well, me and Junior Sample!!...

...you guys are good...reele good...and this "BEEP ON B" character handled the "save" real well too with the PS deal:D ...

...I just at this point can not say anyMO:( ...I'd like to stay "unbanned" for a while:cool: ...

>>>---DD--->;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts