Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a long two day drive towing a U HAUL but Josh & I made it to Eastern Lousiania

I got Josh enrolled in Covington LA High School and since they were doing exam, they said he could start Monday

Thanks for your well Wishes & prayers

TINK in Lousiania

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome.I hope you did'nt come here planning on losing weight.The food is too good.:D You need to get that range built so we can have an archery talk southern shoot out and crawfish boil in the spring.

CB

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spring 3-D Shoot for Archery Talk folks

Dot says we are having an invational 3-D Shoot this spring for all the good folks here on Archery Talk

Fun Shoot & good food

3-D targets are ordered Waiting for them to show up

TINK

·
Registered
239 Posts
Tink - just wondrin if ya got some edjumication along the way. Seems as how it's now much easier to read and understand yer threads. :D

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AW SHUCKS... I stillcan't sspell

Yes It must the fine tasting swamp water.................

Its just that in Washington I got several hundred emails a day and I would dash off off respsonses...

Now I have time to go back and redo the spelling

It was a rat race leaving Washington DC
I even left a new Mathews at the bow shop and didnt have time to go get it.....

when emailwas develoepd it was meant to be a quick & dirty method of rapid communications, esp on Message boards

the sad new is the the boy I brought down here has already gotten into a lot of trouble and doesnt want to settle down and he may be goign back to west VA :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts