Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was told I would be bow fishing........no clue with who, what, when or where really until about a week B4 we were headed out. Little did I know what I was in for...

Let me just say that WITH OUT A DOUBT.....it was the most amazing experience I have had in my life. THANK YOU so much Chirs Brackett and everyone that made that trip possible... AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!

Amazing experience, amazing people!!!!!

I am SO SO SO the luckiest girl!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and some more...

I have been afflicted by arrows now too...:)

notice the kick @$$ blood and guts everywhere.....I was in heaven!!!

Thanks again Chris!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
18,691 Posts
Looks like you had a great time Laura!! Congrats on the success. That is one thing I would like to try some time. :nod:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:)

Looks like you had a great time Laura!! Congrats on the success. That is one thing I would like to try some time. :nod:
thanks DEES......even if I hadnt shot anything...it still would have been amazing. you HAVE to go do it!!!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Looks like a great time....

According to another a site I visit this seems like the thing to do in summer here MI...I can feel the wallet getting thinner as I type

OOPs almost forgot nice pics too...hehe

·
Registered
600 Posts
fun isn't it

wish i would have known your were going to be in town to go out with Chris, some friends and i go out on the Illinois all the time shooting the flying carp, we would loved to have come and watch you shoot. he really got something going with his idea, it is a great way to spend a summer day on the river. they really can mess up a boat, glad you had fun.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
I think Chris was the lucky one!:embara:

·
Banned
405 Posts
It was really tough with such hardcore killers(Laura & Jodi)wearing pink and black bikinis sitting infront of me covered in blood and guts!!!!!!!!:wink::wink::wink:

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
Those fish Look like Bighead Carp to me.
Congratulations on the fun time, Laura.
I believe, you would enjoy fly fishing for Tarpon more though. ;)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:)

Those fish Look like Bighead Carp to me.
Congratulations on the fun time, Laura.
I believe, you would enjoy fly fishing for Tarpon more though. ;)
Well I will definately try that too......................but I cant imagine anything will top this last trip......there's no way!!!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I've never done the flying carp thing, but absolutely love bowfishing. Glad you enjoyed it. So when will this air, Chris?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.