Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magnus, The company and their product Stingers. First is the Accuracy, the broadheads actually hit with my field points. I mean perfect and they are very forgiving of small shooting errors. Second is toughness, I killed three deer with the same head shooting THROUGH a vertebrate, THROUGH a sternum, into rocks, and broke a bucks leg. The result it spun perfectly until a buck stepped on it sticking in a log after passing through the deer and broke it in the ferrule. What do you do with this broadhead? Well, you pack it up and send it back with two others that hit the steel rod on a Mckenzie deer target and another that hit a cement wall and still spun good but, wasn't perfect. What does Magnus do? They send you three new ones back before you can wonder if the package had gotten there. They are extremely easy to sharpen, easy to tune and tough. All that with a lifetime warranty!!! Tell me how it gets better?

·
Registered
245 Posts
They are awsome broadheads and there warranty is the best.I sent them a picture of my wifes first bow kill (turkey) shot with a stinger,when i sent back 3 damaged heads and they sent us a free hat,shirt ,and decal.I wish all American companys would take note on this type of customer service!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts