Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and shot a bunch of bows today. Decided on a Bowtech revolt. I go back Sunday to get her dialed in to me.
It was nice to walk in to a archery shop and talk to somebody that new something about bows. The passion the strive for perfection the attention to detail putting the customers cares first. It was an amazing experience. It was a first for me.
Shot 5 or 6 different bows. I kept picking up the revolt and shooting it in between getting others set to my short 26.5 draw length. It just felt right. Now there was a super light carbon pse that felt really good but I just couldn't do the 16 or 17 hunge.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Nice choice, congrats

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,601 Posts
Wait until it comes to tuning and you simply pull out your hex key set... Your next thread will be "Dang that was easy..."

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the easy-tune club.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Pse Mach 1
4,497 Posts
Awesome bow your gonna love it

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Thanks for the offer. You got 2 of them suits.

Oh that's not me... It's the Bowtech bombsuit meme guy that's been around these forums since the Destroyer days. He's been in so many Bowtech threads he's practically an employee of Bowtech now.

Personally, I don't think you need his help with the bows with Cam Drive .

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh that's not me... It's the Bowtech bombsuit meme guy that's been around these forums since the Destroyer days. He's been in so many Bowtech threads he's practically an employee of Bowtech now.

Personally, I don't think you need his help with the bows with Cam Drive .

Yea i am almost certain those days are gone. I was just going with the humor. That's all you use to hear and read. Not so much anymore.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Sweet bow man. Enjoy

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
912 Posts
Congrats on doing things the correct way. You went to a pro shop and shot several bows and found the one that fit for you. Hope you get it dialed in and enjoy shooting you new bow.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats. I got back into archery after an extended absence. It was so hard to pick a new bow since technology has advanced so much. It’s all about picking what your comfortable with. I went Mathews but he Bowtech line was amazing. I’m sure you’ll love it. So much fun.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is a new bow shop in the area. 25 min away. Its been there for almost 3 yrs. I just found out about it late last yr. I do all my own bow work so I never had a reason to go there. Well until I was given the green light from the boss to get a new one. The other bow shops in the area were never any help unless I needed to buy something. If you know what I mean. This is why I now do my own thing.
It was nice to shoot a bunch of different manufacturers. I hope I can make it through tomorrow's dial in. I broke up a dog fight a week ago and bruised some ribs. It wasn't to bad until I did all that shooting yesterday trying out the different bows. I was there for 3.5 hrs. It was just me and the owner so no one else was there to disrupt him. It was appointment only due to the covid. By the time I got home my ribs hurt as bad or worse then when it happened. Now I'm worried if I'm going to be able to pull a bow back. Bow arm just in front of the arm pit.
I've been icing it and heat but I'm definitely a little nervous.
Thanks all for the great comments and the bomb suit offer.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is the pse.i shot that I thought was pretty amazing. Just didn't want to spend that much. Plus the tuning sounded a little confusing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts