Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I need to go ahead adjust refresh my memory under seven habits those seven habits basically talk about how to have control your life how to build a work with other people and how to build a grow as a person through continuous learning continuous improvement as you guys know we talk about working out all the time but work in your mind is the most Alpha Shred important because without this that you're mine is weak you're never have a strong body I would love to go into all seven habits but we've been here champ like next 30 minutes but if you haven't checked it out yet got audible doc of course last Mike you get your purse audio book for free got to do is set up with them that matter you can get another on a book if you like but it was up to me I recommend you getting that book because it really will help me out I'm gonna go over the first rehab is really quick and does no damage generalize.
http://alphashred.biz/

·
Scrub Master
4,845 Posts
I feel like I need to go ahead adjust refresh my memory under seven habits those seven habits basically talk about how to have control your life how to build a work with other people and how to build a grow as a person through continuous learning continuous improvement as you guys know we talk about working out all the time but work in your mind is the most Alpha Shred important because without this that you're mine is weak you're never have a strong body I would love to go into all seven habits but we've been here champ like next 30 minutes but if you haven't checked it out yet got audible doc of course last Mike you get your purse audio book for free got to do is set up with them that matter you can get another on a book if you like but it was up to me I recommend you getting that book because it really will help me out I'm gonna go over the first rehab is really quick and does no damage generalize.
http://alphashred.biz/

Joe? Joe is that you?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts