Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
25,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all i can say is wow. i loved this bow. the over all weight felt fine to me though the bow is a little top heavy. the draw was so nice no major humps anywhere the last few inches were a little heavy but not enough to make me hate this bow. the wall was amazing solid as a rock and it doesnt want to take my arm off when i went forward a little bit.

at shot it was really quiet, no handshock or vibration that i could hear or feel. just dead in my hands. and off course it was fast. didnt chrono it but man it was smoking.

im shocked at how much i liked this bow. it was about 3 inches to long for me but it still felt so good. if i had the cash i would have this bow.

the bow looked really good and the finish was nice. i rate it a 9 out of 10 just because the end of the draw does get pretty heavy.

good job mathews i honestly didnt think they would make such a nice speed bow. and no it doesnt look close to a x force when put right next to each other. just the limbs.

· Feedback- storyteller_usa
14,392 Posts
Great review..

all i can say is wow. i loved this bow. the over all weight felt fine to me though the bow is a little top heavy. the draw was so nice no major humps anywhere the last few inches were a little heavy but not enough to make me hate this bow. the wall was amazing solid as a rock and it doesnt want to take my arm off when i went forward a little bit.

at shot it was really quiet, no handshock or vibration that i could hear or feel. just dead in my hands. and off course it was fast. didnt chrono it but man it was smoking.

im shocked at how much i liked this bow. it was about 3 inches to long for me but it still felt so good. if i had the cash i would have this bow.

the bow looked really good and the finish was nice. i rate it a 9 out of 10 just because the end of the draw does get pretty heavy.

good job mathews i honestly didnt think they would make such a nice speed bow. and no it doesnt look close to a x force when put right next to each other. just the limbs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.