1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Well that was dumb!

·
Registered
11,804 Posts
So you think she'll remember that next time you get with'in striking distance?

She would have been in 5 pieces if it were me...... sorry.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
good job!

·
Registered
449 Posts
We have some of the most Venomous snake in the world here in Australia if i would kill every snake i see while hunting i would not get anny hunting done . The snake dont go out to kill you keep youre eyes open and let them go

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
While she didn't strike you, maybe the next person to encounter her will not be so blessed. If it were me I would have killed her knowing that I had saved someone else from the danger.

·
Hero for Hire
1,322 Posts
While she didn't strike you, maybe the next person to encounter her will not be so blessed. If it were me I would have killed her knowing that I had saved someone else from the danger.
With that attitude you vote liberal don't you????

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
I'm about the furthest thing from a liberal but I would have killed that snake. No two ways about it.

I dont like to see non venomous snakes being killed but if its a rattler, its dead if I can help it.

·
Registered
966 Posts
good job

the only snakes i'll kill are the ones that are poisonous and aggressive.......and 90% of them don't fall in this category.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
How does one associate killing a venomous dangerous snake with voting liberal?

Since you basically asked, Um NO! I'm probably the most fiscal and social conservative that you'll ever meet.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
That 's awesome but what really intriques me is how the hell do you say your screen name??????

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
Poisonous snake = target of opportnity. But hey, I'm not one of these "but if you kill them all the rodent population will TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!" guys.

Dawg

·
Registered
53 Posts
So you think she'll remember that next time you get with'in striking distance?

She would have been in 5 pieces if it were me...... sorry.
x2!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts