Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 Bear ATTACK
Yeah thats right went to the bow shop today and our Rep had one in! Its freakin SWEET. This bow is SO much better looking, looks mean! I didnt get to shoot it because there was a problem with the cam. You guys are gonna love it!!!!!! KUDOs Bear came out with a AWESOME bow.

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
2010 Bear ATTACK
Yeah thats right went to the bow shop today and our Rep had one in! Its freakin SWEET. This bow is SO much better looking, looks mean! I didnt get to shoot it because there was a problem with the cam. You guys are gonna love it!!!!!! KUDOs Bear came out with a AWESOME bow.
Is it another xforce knock off like I have been hearing?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It does have preload in the limbs like the X Force or Monster. I think that everyone will have to get over this. I think the preloaded limbs are a thing that eventually everyone will have.

I dont have pics because who carries a camera to a bow shop with them??

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
Whats the IBO?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Not trying to be negative in any way, but it can't be a good thing that you couldn't shoot it because there was a "problem with the cam"?!?! :embara:

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
i hate bear archery:zip:

·
Registered
10,682 Posts
No offense but...
If it has a "problem with a cam", how can it be "AWESOME" ? :confused3:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The cam had a issue which was not a big deal. The cable was wearing a bit but nothing major was wrong with it. This is the 2nd one weve had in our shop. As far as pics, with all due respect of the company and Rep, I know if I went back I can get a pic. I just dont want the Rep to get into any trouble with his company with leaking pics out. Give it a couple days and youll see it.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Pre-loaded limbs

It does have preload in the limbs like the X Force or Monster. I think that everyone will have to get over this. I think the preloaded limbs are a thing that eventually everyone will have.

I dont have pics because who carries a camera to a bow shop with them??
I believe there is a good reason for the pre-loaded limbs. I think if everyone new the reasons/advantages many more people probably would welcome them.

·
Registered
935 Posts
QUOTE=pselover;1055723653]the new bear bows are the same as the pse bows. another bow that looks the pse bows now.[/QUOTE]

:icon_1_lol:[ Says "pselover"

·
Registered
24,957 Posts
only the limbs look the same.

how many brands use parallel limbs? split limbs? barnsdale? other layered?

and the only time people complain is when preloaded limbs are used. nothing else on the monster or the attack ( from what i have seen) looks even close to a pse.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Watch out mathews reezon the bear attack is going to be a 340fps ibo single cam.Thats all I will leak out wait until the 1st of oct

·
Registered
409 Posts
preload

i never saw a bow that didnt have a bit of preload on the limbs if it had a string on it

1 - 20 of 131 Posts