Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ladies I posted about the sidekick last week and well i got one, in PINK of course! I love this thing, it is so light and fits me, I hold my husbands and it feels like an old long bow. Anyway just wanted you guys to know I have it:)

· Registered
23 Posts
Congrats on the new Sidekick. I'm loving mine. I really wanted the pink camo, but they were sold out. :cry: I didn't want to wait, because it's too close to huntin season! Keep us updated on how you're doing with it. Since I'm a new owner of one too, I'd love to know.

· Registered
3,622 Posts
sidekick

i am sorry to barge in on you ladys buti have a few questions about the sidekick. mainly how well do they shoot, is the draw smooth, does it have a solid back wall and would my girlfirend who has never shot a bowmore than 30 times in her life enjoy shooting it.

· Registered
480 Posts
i am sorry to barge in on you ladys buti have a few questions about the sidekick. mainly how well do they shoot, is the draw smooth, does it have a solid back wall and would my girlfirend who has never shot a bowmore than 30 times in her life enjoy shooting it.
if you look thru the women's forum here and count up about 7 or 8 different threads you'll see that a LOT of women are buying/shooting sidekicks this year. It almost seems like a trend but i think its because you can get such good deals on them right now. We got my complete package from bass pro for $320.
Smooth draw, quiet, LIGHT and like a lot of people here will point out... it comes in pink :D

· Registered
820 Posts
I'm rather new to the sport. When I got into it, I didn't know a single archer, just a good shop and I had been wanting a bow for 5 years. I held every bow in the shop and many times throughout the years and Parker was always the most comfortable in my hands. I ended up with the Wildfire XP. From what I am told Parkers shoot super flat even at lower draw weights. For me, Parker is simply the most the comfortable in my hands, Mathews grips also fit nicely. Maybe it's the difference in grips or how well they shoot at lower weights??? I know my bow was quieter than many BEFORE I added a stab to it. I also know when I bought mine and I was shooting at the bottom of the bow I was landing shots my first day with no experience, every time a few pounds was added my group tightened. My son is shooting my bow now and on his 3rd day he was almost robin hooding them. Call it natural if you want but I think I simply found myself one heck of a bow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.