Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just one thing to say, WOW! My new Alligiance came in yesterday and man is it nice. I ordered it on July 30th, so it has been quite a wait. Here are the specs.
LH 70lb 28"
ACC 3-60 26 1/4"
Impact Quad sight
WB drop tine deluxe
Wildthing Stablizer
STS

Man is this bow fast. I was shooting a '03 Razortec (great bow) but the Allegiance blows it away. I am switching from right to left hand (serious eye dominance) and got a two inch group at 20 yd last night. After I get used to shootong LH I am going to ship it to cracker and have him work his magic on it.

·
32,712 Posts
Camperdan said:
I have just one thing to say, WOW! My new Alligiance came in yesterday and man is it nice. I ordered it on July 30th, so it has been quite a wait. Here are the specs.
LH 70lb 28"
ACC 3-60 26 1/4"
Impact Quad sight
WB drop tine deluxe
Wildthing Stablizer
STS

Man is this bow fast. I was shooting a '03 Razortec (great bow) but the Allegiance blows it away. I am switching from right to left hand (serious eye dominance) and got a two inch group at 20 yd last night. After I get used to shootong LH I am going to ship it to cracker and have him work his magic on it.
All I got to say is congratulation on the Allegiance and if you are shooting 2 inch groups now what will you be shooting when you get use to it? :smile:

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Camper Dan

Congrats on the new Allegiance :) get used to that feeling it doent go away.The E cams are alot smoother than most people figure, it just a joy to shoot.

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Enjoy it for a while and send it to Mike. I see you already have the STS so the string leaches can come off. Ask Mike about the Windstalker.

·
The Godfather
7,297 Posts
Glad to hear it came in. Saves the drive over and with the gas prices wow you could of bought 2 LoL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts