Archery Talk Forum banner

I got my new toy!!!!

1037 Views 14 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Z-Rider
Hey All,

Just picked it up last night...I ordered it on Feb. 4th and my dealer had it February 12th...I finally got the free time to go get it yesterday...man I love this thing...Shoots great...I was shooting 30 yards and my first two arrows was almost a Robin Hood!!!...Tore the fletching off one...At almost $17 each I would have cried but I was so happy!!!!:tongue:

This is what I got...

2009 Alpha Max 32 Bone Collector

2009 Alpha MAx 32 Bone Collector

I am so HAPPY!!!:p
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Congrats-I guess we all know what you'll be doing this weekend.(shooting, shooting,shooting) :thumbs_up I'm so jeulous-I ordered my AM32 exactly 21 days ago and still nothing, the shop owner called Hoyt today and was told that a bow he ordered after mine was due to be delivered on the 13th but they didn't know anything about mine!:angry::angry:

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks!!!!

I have been shooting it and it is great...My dealer (Weaver's Archery) has been getting all of their bows fairly quick...the owner said that he had ordered mine and then ordered another one like 2 days later and they both came in on the same day so he took the other one to the Eastern Sportsman Show in Harrisburg and it sold quick!!!...I believe it was the one that was posted on here with the Bone Collector Crew signatures...:darkbeer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.