Archery Talk Forum banner

I hate rain

729 16
It has been raining here for 72 of the last 96 hours. :angry::angry::angry:

I am tired of it. I am tired of the mud and the huge puddles. I am tired of my road (it is dirt) being a minefield. I am tired of people that can't drive because it is raining. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO COPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S. I shot like crap on our league tonight, that isn't helping.)
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
234 Posts
Bite your tongue!

Send a little moisture this way and I'll send you some dry heat. It hasn't rained here in, uhmmm, 7 months! My folks have gone longer than that without a measurable amount of rain. Let me put it this way. I wish it would rain, not for my sake, but for my kids......I've seen it rain! LOL

· Registered
5,479 Posts
Its -10 degrees here.

Its blowing forty miles an hour.

Its snowed between five and ten inches in the last 18 hours.

And its not supposed to quit until tomorrow morning.

AND we're still in a blizzard warning.

Sucks.

· Registered
4,391 Posts
Yes it does pal!

· Registered
568 Posts
If you dont like the weather in Ohio just wait 10 minutes and it'll change. you never know what to expect here!

· Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,284 Posts
I have a "No Wake Zone" at the end of my driveway!! :eek:

· Registered
6,497 Posts
a1hoyt.ca

Here in North Idaho we are just gettin over a small amount of snow 5.5 to 6 inches but the temp. has took a dive it is 7 degree's here right now and it is only 10:20 pm gonna get colder yet probably down to 3 or 4 over night at least the sky is partialy clear right now. Shooting out side today was fun but cold. Turkey and bear seasons right around the corner. :cool::thumbs_up:cool::thumbs_up:cool:

· Registered
285 Posts
a foot of snow over night. and you think people can't drive in the rain.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.