Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
i went out yesterday and was checkin cameras went to my hunting buds cam and it was gone,it was in a bearsafe box locked with a padlock too,i thought mabee squirrel hunters took it but then i thought it has to be a deer hunter cuase you dont hunt treerats in the pines,just pees me off when EDIT like this happens

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
you cant leave cams out,PERIOD.dont matter if its public or private. in fact,MOST locally are stolen on privateland.
i use mine now in my yard at home.i caught guy walking out with mine last year.if i would not have checked it daily, it would have been gone.
he said he found it on ground.right.

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
Dirtballs

·
Registered
654 Posts
you cant leave cams out,PERIOD.dont matter if its public or private. in fact,MOST locally are stolen on privateland.
i use mine now in my yard at home.i caught guy walking out with mine last year.if i would not have checked it daily, it would have been gone.
he said he found it on ground.right.
Your a better man than me..i would have smashed him!!!!

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Slime bags

·
Registered
440 Posts
Just came back from AL to find someone had stolen a double seated ladder stand. Private land and quite visible from my cousin's house. Can't leave anything out or the vermin will find it.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
thieves are scum for sure.

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Everytime i put my cams out, I can only hope they will be there when I come back. Sad but true

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Your a better man than me..i would have smashed him!!!!

this guy was same one that said i cant be closer than 150 yds from his camp while hunting.
that camp we used to walk by hunting and never had problem, now he chases you away.

also he drilled steps into tree to hang his stand.i confronted him on that one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
We've got pics of local hydro workers miles away from where they were supposed to be riding their ATV's on private land... Luckily, I don't think they noticed the cams!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
hung and move a few stands yesterday. found 3 stands stolen and one camera. my brother was out $75 and i was out $295. pretty expensive season so far and i havent even bought my tags or anything yet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It sucks when you work hard to pay for equipment and someone steals. I can't stand thieves..they suck!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Lost two stands last week. I want blood! Looks like I will have to set 330 conibears on them again chained to the tree. That will fix them vermin.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts