Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
George Ryals will be a Schupbach's sporting goods in Jackson, MI sometime in November and he is going to talk and teach for two days. I hear it will be hands on shooting instruction and the guys are saying that he is going to cover the mental game heavily. I don't know George and have never heard him speak, but the guys seem to think that it is a big deal. Have any of you seen one of his talks? Is he as good as they say he is going to be? I am just trying to see if it will be worth the drive and hotel.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
It would be well worth your while. George is one incredible shooter. He holds a national title and national record. He has cleaned Vegas for I don;t know how many years in a row now....I believe three. Through his posts many have gained valuable information. I have attended one of his seminars and I can not stress enough how much info you will learn. Bring a notebook or video camera so you can review the information.

·
74,535 Posts
Im still waiting for the book

Come on George lets get that book out.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Two words......DO IT! George is a great guy, and an absolute mass (X) murderer!!!! >>>----------------->(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X) LOL

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
By All Means GO!!!!

George is a great shooter, great guy, and knows his stuff and loves to share it with other archers.
Jbird

·
Occam's Razor
8,322 Posts
Remmy,

You might also like to know that George (GRIV) on here, is the king pin, the man whats in charge of this Archery Talk Forum........that alone makes him qualified to teach you how to shoot..............run and take the course, it might not come around anytime soon again..............ck

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
I'm only a 3 hrs. north of Jackson,If anybody has details I might check it out.I missed his last seminar here.Had to miss Mr.Wondrerle last winter also.Was all paid up but got hit with an ice storm.
Thanks,
Jerry

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
GRIV

aka (George Ryals) aka (Archery Talk Baby Sitter:D )

Remmy.... hurry up and get signed up before its to late, you are lucky to have him in your area. Then send him to Missouri so I can attend one of his classes. WR

·
74,535 Posts
If you ever get the chance to be taught by pro

Go, it will be the best time you ever invested in archery. You dont win National Championships by not knowing archery.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Guys, thanks for the good references! :D

I will be in michigan in November. The dates are not solid yet. I will post the dates as soon as they are solid.

They are reserving spots now and there are a limited number of spaces left. If you are going to be area give them a call and save your spot early.

http://www.schupbachs.com/

I will post more details soon.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Remmy, First, welcome top archery talk, this is a great place,
One word answer ......... GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
George has alot between his ears! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT !!!!
Stay Safe ..... Wooska

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
I would like to go if the dates do not overlap my upnorth hunt..

I hear it is about $150.00 for the week end...????

Mikie

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I believe the price was $175 unless they changed it.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Go,
You will really like it I had the chance to see GRIV +Jimmy B
In Vegas They were great wish this seminar was closer I whould go

1 - 19 of 19 Posts