Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
get a lens for my sight (i shoot target) or should i save for my phantom 2, and continue shooting pins?
thankx

·
Registered
972 Posts
Good that you are getting the hang of back tension!

Now, you could go either way. By getting a lense, do you mean getting a magnification for the pin sight that you have right now?
Dont quote me on this, but Im not sure if they will allow you to shoot BHFS with magnification? If you really want the new bow, go for it. I think that getting a new bow is really exciting:p

Could someone clear up wether you can shoot pins with a magnification lense?

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i won't be shooting pins, i will take the pin out and put a dot on the lens. but my real question is, should i spend 90$ on a lens, or keep saving for my bow? is the lens really worth it over the bow (or at least if i don't get the lens i will get the bow sooner)?
thankx a lot

·
Registered
972 Posts
Cory, if you took out the pins and put a dot on the lense, how would you move the lense up and down for different distances?

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have an optimiser lite sight by hha sports. it only has one pin, and it easily moves up and down (the whole housing of the sight)
the pin comes out and is made for a lens or just a pin. :)

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
If you have a steady bow arm then sure...

·
Registered
642 Posts
For you I would keep focusing on that back tension and learning your Fits Me release and forget about a lense for now and SAVE SAVE SAVE for that new bow and quit worrying 'bout a lense for now......;)

:cool:

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thankx to all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts