Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally someone got a good clean Pic of this crazy creature.........

The Blue Eyed Blue Tongue Blue Eared Blue Bubbly Booger Eater........

He looks kinda familiar?

Also we need to question J2 about if he is indeed safe to hang out with......

Attachments

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
FYI - The Blue Eyed Blue Tongue Blue Eared Blue Bubbly Booger Eater has the same characteristics as the Chigger = Brown eyes.
Not to be confused with the Red bug, which has blue eyes.

I've heard they can be rather aggressive when it comes to delectables.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I wanna know who let him out of his cage? Has it had its rabies shots? Mike, may wanna check on that sein as J2 has been spotted in it's vicinity

·
Registered
861 Posts
I wanna know who let him out of his cage? Has it had its rabies shots? Mike, may wanna check on that sein as J2 has been spotted in it's vicinity
I don't know if he's had his shots or not, but he emits a toxic gas that makes any person in his vacinity make screwy faces!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But with him and bowcat and masterG that is all I heard all weekend and it did indeed sound like a four letter word..........LOL

·
Registered
10,363 Posts
just digging around for something to give J2 for luck....:mg::pukey:;):D apparently it worked. talk about a chip on her shoulder though

·
Registered
757 Posts
ohhhh noooo, booger man with a pink bow... wait a minute, hmm, he'll have one for each hand..then what will he do? :lol:
Now that will REALLy be a sight for sore eyes, almost as the one I been gettin texted to me here lately, talk about GROSS, YUCK!!!:pukey::D

·
Registered
757 Posts
OMG Talk about Good Luck "Charm" :mg: :shade:

Gator - be very cautious when you are answering that doorbell!!! ;) :tongue:

:ROFLMAO:

:lalala:
Yeah, I know...... Anytime I see that name pop up I get SCARED!!!!! And that's gard to do!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Picture saved for future use. hehehe
hey now ~ you wouldn't have done this from previous incidents and sightings right? lol
Seems like I remember something that surfaces every now and then ;) heehee

1 - 19 of 19 Posts