Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the alphamax was only the beginning.
an entirely new breed of hunting bows is about to be unleashed.
STRAIGHT FROM THE PAGES OF BOW AND ARROW MAGAZINE...

SORRY COULDNT RESIST:)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
What the ****. I was getting out the credit card. Thanks!:wink:

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Nothing like a good tease ..

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
the alphamax was only the beginning.
an entirely new breed of hunting bows is about to be unleashed.
STRAIGHT FROM THE PAGES OF BOW AND ARROW MAGAZINE...

SORRY COULDNT RESIST:)
I had a brief description when I went to Salt Lake. Even saw a picture. I was informed if I was in the market for an Alphamax to just wait. That's all i'm saying. I'm telling you guys right now.....Just Wait !!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
someone post the add, its killing me

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts

·
Banned
3,502 Posts
+There is no add Yet!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
6,593 Posts
I had a brief description when I went to Salt Lake. Even saw a picture. I was informed if I was in the market for an Alphamax to just wait. That's all i'm saying. I'm telling you guys right now.....Just Wait !!!
GRRRRR!!!! youre making me want to pipe up here!!

but i wont. even if i have to ban myself from archerytalk.. I will not make a sound!

·
can I shoot it?
17,050 Posts
longer A to A

Please, Please, Please at least tell me that whatever their flagship bow is, there will be a longer A to A version of it all la KateraXL or AlphaMax 35!!!

·
can I shoot it?
17,050 Posts
Nuts !!!

I was hoping for a little longer version, but maybe this bow will hold like a longer version. Also I knew it was a long shot, but I was hoping that Hoyt would use the limb pockets from the turbohawk for the flagship. I like the little divit that in the front of the turbohawk pockets. It saves weight and looks cool too.

·
Banned
6,593 Posts
I was hoping for a little longer version, but maybe this bow will hold like a longer version. Also I knew it was a long shot, but I was hoping that Hoyt would use the limb pockets from the turbohawk for the flagship. I like the little divit that in the front of the turbohawk pockets. It saves weight and looks cool too.
I will dig around a bit. i know one thing for sure, the turbohawk limb pockets will stay on the low end stuff.

however.. as history keeps repeating itself.. trykon, trykon XL.... vectrix, vectrix XL.... katera, katera XL.... alphamax32, alphamax35.... so.. ;)

and with that, i am going to bed.

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
Night Burns !

1 - 20 of 50 Posts