Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you like your Alpha Burners? Also any short draw girls/guys; what kind of speed you getting and how do you like it? I am a 26.5" draw and shoot 54#. This is my 1st speed bow. I am HCH's Girlfriend and he set my AT acct up, so sorry for my user name. I am buying this bow all on my own(minus $300 he let me have for my old bow), and am equipping it with a Fuse carbon Connexion black stab, a Team Extreme BC 1100 black sight, a QAD ultra rest, and probably a black tightspot quiver, once I see HCH's that he just ordered for his new PSE AXE 6. He bought me my 1st bow, and I like archery now and bow hunting so much, that I wanted to upgrade from my 2007 Bowtech equalizer and get some more speed, since I am handicapped with a short draw and lighter poundage. He likes his Strother SR-71 and his new PSE AXE 6, but I didn't want something he had, so I went with the Alpha Burner as I think they look cool, and the one I shot at my Pro shop was too long of draw, but it really sent my arrow downrange fast. I ordered it with a black riser and camo limbs. I can't wait. My friends think I am nuts to spend $1000 on a new bow setup, but I have been bitten by the bow hunting and archery bug.

·
stay calm pick a spot
3,166 Posts
yes i really like mine! My draw is longer but at 29.5in my 60lb bow at 63 with a 315grn arrow is 333,334,333 dang good if you ask me and that was out of the box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.