Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i got the bow back to spec and then in tune and was totally happy until i busted 5 strains...... now i cant shoot and i have a hunt this weekend!!! i sent bucknasty a pm to see when the earliest he could get one out and the local shops dont have any either! does anyone know what his turnaround time is now?? or does anyone have a zebra string 90 3/8" for the outback in stock in their shop or an extra they would be willing to next day..

please let me know i will paypal asap! thanks for the help again!!

Jreyna920

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you know hwat the cost is on there strings and do you get to chose the colors

·
Registered
190 Posts
Look at the at classifieds

I just bought a string and cable from R&A Custom strings here on AT's classifieds. It was here in three days and it is an awesome quality string.

·
Banned
144 Posts
Shoot miko0618 with Firstring Custom Bowstrings a pm. He makes excellent strings and gets them out pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Heh...bad spot to be in, but ya still gotta have a good lookin bow with nice strings.....I know exactly what ya meant!! Anyways, sounds like you have some good options...good luck getting everything back to shooting good, and good luck on the hunt!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
You can choose your colors w/ vaportrail and they will still have it to you in no time. Every time I've ordered they say it'll be in the mail this afternoon. Couldn't ask for better service. I rank 'em up there with Double Bull and Badlands.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats the average price for strings through vaportrail?

·
Bowhemian
8,295 Posts
Rackmastr said:
Heh.....I'd just be worried about getting it in time and not worry about the colours myself!! yikes....
Right! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
The archery shop in Victoria has one. I am 95% sure anyway. They are vapor trail green and tan. Call them they are a 1.5 hour drive from Katy. 361-576-5777. They open at noon.

·
Registered
521 Posts
90 3/8 Outback

I have a Zebra Twist string 90 3/8 for the Outback in stock. I can ship it overnight if you need. Shoot me a PM.

Dennis

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i called jarrod at vapor trail and told him my situation @ 3pm wed. and thur morning at 9:00am i had strings at my step!!!!! i called them to thank them and wanted to let everyone know what they did for me!!!!

i could not ask for a better product or better customer service!!!!

thanks so much jarrod and vaportrail!!!

John

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
now that is some freaking service right there! WOW thumbs up for VT, and the others who offered up the help. Archers helping archers indeed.

·
Registered
11,004 Posts
Vaportrails rock! :RockOn:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
jreyna920 said:
do you know hwat the cost is on there strings and do you get to chose the colors
Way would you ask about cost when you need a set of strings by the week end. Just order it and get it. All good strings cost about the same. I't like racing when you need the part you buy it. When you win the cost go's out the window.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts