Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured the I-Kam glasses were a pretty neat for the hunting/fishing outdoors person lookin for a budget camera.After purchasing a set near the end of hunting season I used them for probly 10 minutes,a whole 2 videos recording my dog huntin roosters.After putting them away for for a few months i got them out to record alittle of my sons 3 birthday party.To my surprise they had quit working even after attemps at charging the battery.The web site says to reset the glasses or reformat them,still no worky.When I called HUNTERSPECIALTIES to see about warranty or gettin them fixed I was told the warranty was 90 days,I was over by 1 month.When asked about gettin them fixed i was told there not worth fixing but could buy a new pair at there cost of $70.00.You would think a company of that size would eat the $70.00 to keep a customer happy and not try to get more money out of a person for a ****ty product.Just wanna warn others of my expierence with the I-KAM so no one else wastes there money on them.Would recommend lookin at a more popular camera such as the GoPro Hero.

· Registered
284 Posts
We used a pair on our South Dakota pheasant hunt last year and they worked very well. After the trip I purchased a pair for myself but that pair must have been faulty...couldn't get them to stay on. Returned them soon after purchasing. The angle of the camera in the frame does not work for filming an archery shot either. Bummer...had high hopes for them.

TwoFeet

· Bent Not Broken
3,451 Posts
They sell camera glasses on fleabay for about $20 if that helps.

· Hunt Now-Not Later
3,625 Posts
also used them this past fall and like twofeet said while archery hunting the focus is off from where you are looking, however due to the distance i did actaully get a doe kill on film in the very corner of the screen. i was very impressed with the video and sound. sorry to hear yours didn't work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.