Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about some pictures and initial impressions??

I've gotten a few PM's from folks that are getting them set up... and they are all:D:D:D.

·
Registered
805 Posts
hey question, do you guys know colors available on the z?
Going to order one for the wifes bow just dont know what color
would assume white,black,red,camo,

·
Registered
805 Posts
she has wanted a purple martin since about 04. Hey JWT hows the nemisis
compare to your alien-x

·
Registered
3,895 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
she has wanted a purple martin since about 04. Hey JWT hows the nemisis
compare to your alien-x
I didn't believe I could find a bow I liked more then the AX..... I'm a believer now. The Nemesis has a new grip that is un-freakin believable!!! It's as quiet as any bow we've had in the shop. The best way I can describe it is, it's an AX on steroids:wink:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
JWT
What the chances if we order them now we will see them before the ATA show , The alien Z that is I know the Nemesis wont release til after the ATA . Right ?
Oh you guys going to the ATA ? if so hope to see ya there
Scott

·
Registered
805 Posts
I didn't believe I could find a bow I liked more then the AX..... I'm a believer now. The Nemesis has a new grip that is un-freakin believable!!! It's as quiet as any bow we've had in the shop. The best way I can describe it is, it's an AX on steroids:wink:
hey thank you, I also love my A-X Had to pass on an alien this year.
needed a new indoor bow so I ordered a shadow cat. Looks like a
40 inch alien anyway. I will say I have never had a hunting bow
like the x. whatever it hits it destroys the 84# of ke is unreal and
very accurate.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Z's are landing all over the place. I would say the odds are pretty good for seeing them in short order. Please keep in mind that it is the Holidays and orders are being place at an amazing pace this time of year getting ready for the coming year.

Have you dealer call his rep or Rytera to get an idea of shipping times.

The sooner you order the sooner you will have the biggest :D you have ever had when shooting a bow for the first time.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Z's are landing all over the place. I would say the odds are pretty good for seeing them in short order. Please keep in mind that it is the Holidays and orders are being place at an amazing pace this time of year getting ready for the coming year.

Have you dealer call his rep or Rytera to get an idea of shipping times.

The sooner you order the sooner you will have the biggest :D you have ever had when shooting a bow for the first time.
Cant wait . We have our A Xs scheduled for Monday delivery :) looking forward to shooting it and hoping to sell off my other bows to fund a Alien Z for shooting spots .
Out of own personal choice what would you use for spots the Z or nemesis ? I have a 29.5" DL and prefer about 45-50# for spots

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I haven't got my hands on a Z yet, but from what I'm hearing it's kind of hard to miss the X with the Z ( I really wan't trying to be funny:)) The nemesis holds on the spot just as well as the AX and stacks arrows just as well. You really can't go wrong with any of them, it's going to be a matter of how it feels to you.

If you go with conventional thinking the Z should be the bow of choice for spots, the Nemesis would be the 3-D/Hunting and the AX for Hunting/3-D....

I shot the AX very well last year on spots and Chris Eggers has won some pretty impressive tournies with the AX... and Has a Z in his hands right now:wink:

Keep in mind these bows do seem to have been built with Alien technology so I'm not sure if conventional thinking applies.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts