Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two years of researching, practicing, buying, tuning, practicing, tweaking, buying, practicing, researching, tweaking, researching and practicing I finally shot my first COMPETITION 300. It's just at the local league shoot, but still my first 300 with many other archers standing on the line and others watching. I'm pretty pumped.

image.jpg

·
Back Yard Champion
29,738 Posts
:thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Congrats, as you already know, shooting 60 arrows in a row can get monotonous and that's the reason many people loose concentration and there goes one off in the blue. Good shooting and way to keep up the concentration.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, the last 15 were ROUGH. I'd equate it to trying to shoot those last 15 arrows with buck fever.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
"If the Devil is in charge of punishing the bad people in He11, then that makes the Devil a good person!"

I don't see how one could ever say the devil is a good person. He is what he is, EVIL!

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,468 Posts
After two years of researching, practicing, buying, tuning, practicing, tweaking, buying, practicing, researching, tweaking, researching and practicing I finally shot my first COMPETITION 300. It's just at the local league shoot, but still my first 300 with many other archers standing on the line and others watching. I'm pretty pumped.

View attachment 3632474
Nice shooting! I still remember my first as I assume you will as well. Congrats!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Now stop shooting for 300s shoot just at x's your game will take a leap

Staff shooter Dream Shot Archery makers of Twisted Minds bowstrings.
Hoyt Pro Comp Elite XL 51#
AXcel Acheive sight. Hamskea rest

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Now stop shooting for 300s shoot just at x's your game will take a leap

Staff shooter Dream Shot Archery makers of Twisted Minds bowstrings.
Hoyt Pro Comp Elite XL 51#
AXcel Acheive sight. Hamskea rest
i agree with this 100%! when i first broke threw years ago i shot a 300 37x ....wow i was
excited.it is a accomplishment.within a month i was in the mid 40's x count.i always told myself
i just want to get to 300,then after i got there all i want is a 40x average,then a 45x average and
it just kept going lol.now if i drop 3-4x's its an off day. congrats and keep
practicing.now do it again

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
Good shooting, Congratulations!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts