Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's running Bowtech? Do they realize its easier to sell bows to their existing customers? Eureka...hire a couple more people in customer service! Good service (at least someone answering the phone) makes people loyal to the brand. Anyone else having problems?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,487 Posts
I read these post and dont know what to think, I am a dealer and I 99% of the time get a call back the same day , the other 1% is usally when I call 10 min before closing time. If I can help just shoot me a pm.
If you are a customer an dnot a dealer try going thru a dealer and seeing if they get a better responce, Have them call while you are there and see what happens.
Just try and imagine their call volume , I wouldnt blame bow companies if they requested all calls go thru dealers.
I have had great dealings with them as a dealer and always get answers from them,
good luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,487 Posts
also remember they are on the west coast and open a few hours into the day if you are on the east coast, good thing is I can call up to 8 pm est and get an answer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
502 Posts
I had problems too

But is was not them picking up the phone, The problem ended up being more on my end than it was Bowtech's. Nick at Bowtech called me back very quick to solve my problem. Maybe you called at a bad time. Email them, or go to your Bowtech dealer and let them solve the problem. Patience is the best thing in this situation. I know sometimes I call some people or businesses and think they are giving me the run around but sometimes things happen that we don't know about. I am sure when you email them they will get back to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
call times

I've called them 5 times since last Thursday. I have recieved one message from Todd and nothing since. Companies should grow with their busness. If you put your phone # at the bottom of your website then take care of the volumn of calls.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
711 Posts
i emailed bowtech the other night and had a response the next morning,but i have emailed them before and never got a response so who knows what goes on
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
I called about a cable slide on my Guardian and a day or two later Nic called me back. They dont have to field questions from the public I wouldnt think, thats what dealers are for!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
Who's running Bowtech? Do they realize its easier to sell bows to their existing customers? Eureka...hire a couple more people in customer service! Good service (at least someone answering the phone) makes people loyal to the brand. Anyone else having problems?
when did you call?,today is Good Friday!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are there today

Even the stock market is closed. They are working, think they are busy and could use more people?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
3 weeks since i registered my new bow and no hat yet,wonder how long i should wait before i start bugging them
When I walked out of the Pro Shop I had a new hat and Bowtech decal along with my new bow(s). Maybe you should talk to your dealer.


Back to OP:
I'm just a Joe Blow customer and I've never had a problem with contacting Customer Service at Bowtech, usually had a callback within 24 hours. I would just go to my dealer but he's an hour and a half away.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top