Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be heading out tomorrow AM looking to shoot one last deer. Upon checking the weather, it looks like it's going to be about-5F out. And I'm going to try sitting in a makeshift ground blind for the first time ever in my hunting career. The only saving grace and what I'm banking on is that the last 2 morning sits I've had deer coming in by 9am. Wish me luck.

David

·
today's macguyver
5,682 Posts
I'll be heading out tomorrow AM looking to shoot one last deer. Upon checking the weather, it looks like it's going to be about-5F out. And I'm going to try sitting in a makeshift ground blind for the first time ever in my hunting career. The only saving grace and what I'm banking on is that the last 2 morning sits I've had deer coming in by 9am. Wish me luck.

David
No not nuts , just hungry ,lol Good luck !!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Nuts ... No just dedicated if I didn’t have this stupid cough I’d be out too..

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Good luck David and I see no reason not to go for it! Dress right, stay out of the wind in that blind and use Hot Hands or something like that.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
Yep... you're nuts! ... good luck anyway. let us know how it goes !!

·
today's macguyver
5,682 Posts
Actually I'm not hungry, already shot 5 deer this year.

Dedicated... I'll use that when my wife tells me I'm nuts. LOL

David
Then you r nuts ,lol. The only way i would be out there is if there was a big buck patterned .

·
Registered
231 Posts
In that cold it has already effected your thinking. I will be out in the afternoon but in 30° F weather - I hope. good luck from the ground blind. I'l be up in a tree.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
I've gotten 8 so far...and I'm still hunting...though not as hard now...and I know I'm nucking futz..LOL!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts