Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this forum to get some information about buying a new bow. Thanks to all who gave. I shot every major bow out there. I took about six months to try and decide, literally shooting thousands of shots. I narrowed it down to the Illusion and the XT. I finally picked the Illusion, I went to my bow shop one last time, and they had the XT on sale, well actually if you bought it then you got to pick out a rest and sight, so I went with the XT. I have been shooting it for a few weeks now and it is AMAZING.

I am a hunter, how could I have not known, a hunter should have a sense for the finest piece of hunting equipment out there, we should be able to tell when the hunting GODS have blessed us. I don't know what I did to anger them, but am so thankful that they forgave me and allowed me to have THE WEAPON, THEIR WEAPON. From this day forward every animal I take, I shall raise THE WEAPON to the hunting gods, thank them and pay proper homage. I confess now before all, that never again will such sacrilege come from me, these hands will never again hold any bow lest it be signed by the GODS of MATHEWS. Long live the KING!

Now I must go to my new temple and worship. I am at the 30 yard temple today.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Confession is good....

Addictive, ain't it?:wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts