Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using a carter insatiable 4 finger right now but I've never liked the feeling of it. It seems to be too thin and after a lot of shots it gets fairly uncomfortable. I also have a Bernies missing link release which is thicker and that is very comfortable except I dont use it because I cant seem to get the hang of BT and would really like to get a consistant anchor with a thumb release before I move on to BT. Any suggestions on a release thats thicker than the insatiable? Too bad my local shops dont have much of a selection when it comes to releases, so I guess its going to be lots of trial and error.

·
Registered
233 Posts
thick insatiable 4

I have like new Insatiable 4 that is made of thicker stock than the original. Don't ask me where or why, but it is. It is much more comfortable to me as I have large hands. I have it and the standard size also, but don't shoot them anymore. If interested, get in touch.:teeth:

·
(aka lug nut)
48,354 Posts
menaztricks said:
I'm using a carter insatiable 4 finger right now but I've never liked the feeling of it. It seems to be too thin and after a lot of shots it gets fairly uncomfortable. I also have a Bernies missing link release which is thicker and that is very comfortable except I dont use it because I cant seem to get the hang of BT and would really like to get a consistant anchor with a thumb release before I move on to BT. Any suggestions on a release thats thicker than the insatiable? Too bad my local shops dont have much of a selection when it comes to releases, so I guess its going to be lots of trial and error.
Hello there menaztricks:

I am using the Just B-Cuz thumb trigger release,
and I wear an XL glove size. Not sure how the Just B-Cuz compares to the Insatiable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts