Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a youth/ladies bow RH. It is for my 17 year old daughter. She is only 5 foot tall. I need one that is 30 to 50lb DW and 18 to 28 inch draw. It needs to be ready to shoot. Also I would like to have a case for it. She wants to shoot with me and her brothers. I have a trade. Brand does not matter to me. Would like a diamond razor edge bow or a Pink Parker Sidekick. Pink camo or just pink would do. I thank you for your time in this matter.

Calvin

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a Hot Pink and Camo Martin P3 that was Hand painted by Jim Posten (Posten Stabalizers) it also has a stardust glitter finish...I have 11 pink arrows, a hot pink/black quiver, and a pink and silver sparkle quiver belt. The bow is set right now at 35 lbs, and a 25" draw. It is ready to shoot with all new accesories..sight, stabilizer, rest etc... I bought it last year to shoot 3D, but got a hip injury, now my husband has been diagnosed with MS, so we're hanging up our 3D belts for awhile...pm me or email at [email protected] with what kind of price range you need to be in, I'd love to help a girl get started!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a Hot Pink and Camo Martin P3 that was Hand painted by Jim Posten (Posten Stabalizers) it also has a stardust glitter finish...I have 11 pink arrows, a hot pink/black quiver, and a pink and silver sparkle quiver belt. The bow is set right now at 35 lbs, and a 25" draw. It is ready to shoot with all new accesories..sight, stabilizer, rest etc... I bought it last year to shoot 3D, but got a hip injury, now my husband has been diagnosed with MS, so we're hanging up our 3D belts for awhile...pm me or email at [email protected] with what kind of price range you need to be in, I'd love to help a girl get started!!
The link for the pictures of it!

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1020432

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Houston area FTF

To all,

I am still looking for a bow in the Baytown, Houston, Beaumont, Katy, etc... I have a trade for the bow

Calvin

·
Registered
83 Posts
hey i have a methews igintion 07 its is set at 25.5 dl and it is 20 tp 50 dw it is in great condition it alson has a wisker biscut tht is brand new and a pendiulum sightand ill trow in a srting tamer with it pm me if u r interested

1 - 6 of 6 Posts