Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need help i am looking for a bow for a buddy of mine. he has a 25.5" draw and wants a 70# bow can i get a few suggestions please.

· Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the suggestion but that is a little out of his price range.

· Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
between 300-600 dollars.

· She's baaaaack!!!!
20,603 Posts
It's a pain in the butt having a mini-draw length! :sad: I know this for a fact.

Martin has a few short draw bows and as are all Martin's they are fairly priced. The MOAB, Cheetah and Leopard would all serve him well. The Cheetah and Leopard would leave him with of plenty money leftover to buy quality accessories.

· Registered
2,225 Posts
PSE Stinger for 299 has an inner cam that goes from 25-30 inches and is available in 50-70 models. they generally have about a 15 lb draw adjustment range so a 70 lb model could be adjusted a little below 60 if needed.

later
jkeiffer

· Registered
2,592 Posts
check out
Hoyt:

Avenger
SuperHawk
PowerHawk

All in the price range and can get that draw and weight combo

· Registered
316 Posts
Look at the Diamond Rock. I have sold a ton of these bows to people that don't want to spend money for the Bowtech Equalizer. Very guiet bow and shoots very well. 399.00 for bare bow. That would leave him money for outfitting the bow and not break the bank. Definitely shoot one before you buy!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.