Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A co-worker of mine brought me a bow to set up for him and said he wants to shorten the Draw length. I don't know how old this bow is and if I can get the modules for it anymore.
The bow is Mossy Oak Camo and has a sticker on it that Say's the predator system. It is a wheel bow and the wheels and modules look like they are both made of a black Delrin plastic. The limb sticker has TR5-WHL on it, which I am guessing might be the current module number for the 30 inch draw it shows highlighted on the sticker The String is attached by teardrops.

I'm hoping that someone out here is familiar with this bow and can tell me what module number I will need for a 28 inch draw length.

·
Registered
51,134 Posts
Golden Eagle is out of business. sounds like a round wheel bow and you may have a hard time finding replacement wheels and cables or modules if in fact they have them. Most bows using tear drops didn't have modules. :beer: :smile: .

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
As I understand it, GE & Bear are all under the same roof. so a local Bear dealer may be able to help you.

·
Registered
51,134 Posts
They were bought out by escalde sports-----they dropped the golden eagle line, about 2 years ago. :)

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
That is probably a late 80s bow if it has MossyOak Bottomland camo. I think they did have draw length modules. If and when I can get to the bow shop I will check to see if they have any modules for it, they were a dealer for Golden Eagle back then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts