Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bashing threads. I kinda understood them before but now I fully get it. Its a team full of ppl that cant give credit where credit is due but totally expects it from every one else. Thats all I got to say on it.

·
huh huh, archery rocks...
1,286 Posts
????

Feel Better???:der:

·
Registered
548 Posts
i guess because that 100% of the people on the Mathews forum did not agree with your point of view , you had to come over here and start a Mathews bashing thread. try starting a thread over here about the sky being blue and see if you get 100% agreement with you.:baby: too bad that's all you have to say about that.:moviecorn

·
Banned
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i guess because that 100% of the people on the Mathews forum did not agree with your point of view , you had to come over here and start a Mathews bashing thread. try starting a thread over here about the sky being blue and see if you get 100% agreement with you.:baby: too bad that's all you have to say about that.:moviecorn
Actually no I read where they didnt agree with some one else. Then again how often do mathews shooters agree with any other company? If you remember any of my other post I owned a dren not 2 weeks ago. just started going to other sights more frequently and I know what I see.

·
Registered
186 Posts
sometimes venting helps; sometimes it creates more venting....

I don't know what happened, but I do know that perhaps at times I may be a little overly sensitve. When I'm judged negatively or catagorized by the brand of bow I shoot, the string on it, the brand or size of the arrows I'm shooting, the fletch on those arrows, how long it takes me to get a shot off, wheather my bow has a cam or how many cams it has, what type of shooing I like to do ect ect ect......it can be frustrating.

Why can't we all just grab our bows, fling some arrows, and have some fun...........works for me:darkbeer:

·
I made the switch!
4,703 Posts
Actually no I read where they didnt agree with some one else. Then again how often do mathews shooters agree with any other company? If you remember any of my other post I owned a dren not 2 weeks ago. just started going to other sights more frequently and I know what I see.
Miss your Drenalin already?

·
Registered
478 Posts
I don't know what happened, but I do know that perhaps at times I may be a little overly sensitve. When I'm judged negatively or catagorized by the brand of bow I shoot, the string on it, the brand or size of the arrows I'm shooting, the fletch on those arrows, how long it takes me to get a shot off, wheather my bow has a cam or how many cams it has, what type of shooing I like to do ect ect ect......it can be frustrating.

Why can't we all just grab our bows, fling some arrows, and have some fun...........works for me:darkbeer:
Exactly, I just love it when someone post something about people who shoot a certain brand of bow and "states mathews shooters", "a team of people". Don't remember ever meeting Deer3083 for him to assume I can't agree with anything another bow company comes up with, or give credit where credit is do, or expect anything from anyone else just because I shoot a Mathews. Man, I must really suck. Heck I don't even remember signing anything stating I was on a team, or a Mathews shooter. I shoot a bow, a bow that works for me. Just hope he never asks a question I may have an answer too. That would be down right wrong of me to give an answer to someone who shoots a different brand of bow. Geessh. But I'm better than that. I am a bow hunter. A bow hunter that is willing to help my fellow bow hunters, no matter what they shoot.

Well after typing all that, I just realized something. Why in the world would I care what anyone thinks. This is a worthless post, just as worthless as this thread. Bad thing is I am still rambling on. What in the world is going on here. I can't stop. Oh no. I think my fingers are now in overdrive and typing uncontrollable. Maybe it's the Mathews blood injection I received when I finally chose to buy one. I can't stop. Someone help me. Look I am about to run out of things bla, to say, bla, help. bla bla bla. oh no bla, bla.

·
I made the switch!
4,703 Posts
Exactly, I just love it when someone post something about people who shoot a certain brand of bow and "states mathews shooters", "a team of people". Don't remember ever meeting Deer3083 for him to assume I can't agree with anything another bow company comes up with, or give credit where credit is do, or expect anything from anyone else just because I shoot a Mathews. Man, I must really suck. Heck I don't even remember signing anything stating I was on a team, or a Mathews shooter. I shoot a bow, a bow that works for me. Just hope he never asks a question I may have an answer too. That would be down right wrong of me to give an answer to someone who shoots a different brand of bow. Geessh. But I'm better than that. I am a bow hunter. A bow hunter that is willing to help my fellow bow hunters, no matter what they shoot.

Well after typing all that, I just realized something. Why in the world would I care what anyone thinks. This is a worthless post, just as worthless as this thread. Bad thing is I am still rambling on. What in the world is going on here. I can't stop. Oh no. I think my fingers are now in overdrive and typing uncontrollable. Maybe it's the Mathews blood injection I received when I finally chose to buy one. I can't stop. Someone help me. Look I am about to run out of things bla, to say, bla, help. bla bla bla. oh no bla, bla.
:pc::pc::pc:

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
:chortle:
M4L

·
Registered
548 Posts

sure all you "Mathews shooters" are like that. just turn tail and run:icon_1_lol:

·
Registered
180 Posts
As old Rick Flair used to say:
To be the man ya got to beat the man

Whooo!

:happy1:

·
Registered
478 Posts
sure all you "Mathews shooters" are like that. just turn tail and run:icon_1_lol:
:set1_rolf2: I was holding off on this, but ya'll drove me to it. I like saving this for the fanboy posts.

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
:set1_rolf2: I was holding off on this, but ya'll drove me to it. I like saving this for the fanboy posts.

Can anybody catch a bow as heavy as the monster?that would be the only challenge left.EVERYBODY has cought mathews in speed and shootabilty and some have passed them for few years now.:confused:there best bow to date is a PSE nock off .why do you have your hat on backwards ,so the pse guy in front of you can read the snazzy slogan when he turns around ?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Can anybody catch a bow as heavy as the monster?that would be the only challenge left.EVERYBODY has cought mathews in speed and shootabilty and some have passed them for few years now.:confused:there best bow to date is a PSE nock off .why do you have your hat on backwards ,so the pse guy in front of you can read the snazzy slogan when he turns around ?
:D:wink: You betcha!

Just noticed your sig. The backward hat is for when all you warp speed shooters are blowing hot air. Keeps the hat on my head.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts