Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
audentes fortuna iuvat
18,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure at first, with some other bigger bucks in the area, but the more I look at this one the more I really want to zip and arrow through him on the 18th. These have to be the longest two weeks of the year. Going crazy here:juggle:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Don't blame you a bit; I'd let the air out of either one of them. I checked my trail cams this morning, got four pictures of an enormous nine-pt. and posted pics here on AT. Check it out...

·
Registered
344 Posts
both are nice but that second one makes the first look like a turd! good luck with which ever steps in front of you!

·
audentes fortuna iuvat
18,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been giving this guy a closer look too. It's buck overload in my brain right now.:confused:

Man I need some stand time.....

·
Game Destroyer
2,659 Posts
Holy crap you got some nice bucks up there. I have three on my list...but haven't been given a chance to fully inspect the land I saw a monster 12 on yet. Hopefully there is more than one nice buck on it.

·
audentes fortuna iuvat
18,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't blame you a bit; I'd let the air out of either one of them. I checked my trail cams this morning, got four pictures of an enormous nine-pt. and posted pics here on AT. Check it out...
I checked him out, he's a big'n:thumbs_up

·
audentes fortuna iuvat
18,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's see everyone's hit list.....:thumbs_up

·
audentes fortuna iuvat
18,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A few more that Should be nice next year....

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Dang!! Thats a slew of nice bucks. Those first two are GREAT bucks!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I would be holding out for buck number 2 personally but I all 3 are good bucks! I hope you get one of them!

·
hunt or be hunted
3,953 Posts
must be nice when you have to pick which one to shoot :darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
:greenwithenvy: Good problem to have!! Which nice buck to shoot. Good luck man. I would like to see some of them in south central MN, but I am not going to hold my breath.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Simple, I will shoot one and that will only leave you with the other to worry about.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts