Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought one of these home today after being critical of the buzz. Shot one today at a different shop and it still had the buzz. I decided to roll the dice on one because I liked everything else about it. I'll have to order some bowjax for the FLX and hope that cures it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

· Registered
1,125 Posts
I don't understand how it can still have the buzz with all those accessories on it. The Stabilizer alone should have done the trick. Has it been tuned properly?

I'd very much like to hear how you end up fixing it.

· Registered
2,298 Posts
I brought one of these home today after being critical of the buzz. Shot one today at a different shop and it still had the buzz. I decided to roll the dice on one because I liked everything else about it. I'll have to order some bowjax for the FLX and hope that cures it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Put a sight and stab on it and you won't hear or feel a thing. Thats what I found.

· Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice looking bow. I had mine for about a week, just could not get over the "feeling" at the the shot.
See, that's proof right there that it does exist. I don't care what people say, there is a slight buzz. It might be curable but it's there. I tried 2 different shops and they both had the buzz and both were fully rigged too. But, neither had done anything to modify the FLX at all. I just figured I liked how it shot and just as importantly it just seemed to fit me so I thought what the heck. It's not like I'm stuck with it if I end up not liking it.

If you look closely at my pics you'll see mine isn't set up yet. I didn't have time to mess with it....just threw my accessories on it for now. I'll play with it in the morning.

· Registered
2 Posts
This is my first post but I have spent alot of time reading others. There seem to be alot who talk about invasion buzz. I got my new invasion last Monday and with what my pro shop found was we put limbsavets in each limb and cutoff the factory cable silencers and installed 2 limbsaver leeches. I have to be honest I have zero buzz and zero noise. Mine shoots just like the invasion the shop setup for demo. I will say if you take out those leeches it is very noticeable. We also used baldy's suggestions on tuning and this thing is really shooting great. I have not installed anything on the FLX guard and I have zero vibe. Don't know if this helps answer anyone's questions.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

· Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks avid.....I'm confident it can be made a non-issue.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.