Archery Talk Forum banner

I shot the Monster and was..........

758 8
Impressed. The bow was on 61 lbs with a 307 grain arrow and 29" draw and it shot 337 fps. The bow draws smooth but stacks up a little toward the back, but it is a speed bow so it should. We had the STS on it and it was absolutely dead on the shot. I was really surprised by how the bow felt. However, I did think that it was a little heavy compared to most Mathews but you could get used to that. I didn't draw the bow on 70 lbs but I think 60 is all that you will need. Overall I think it is a winner.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
606 Posts
Sweet.
I thought the same thing when I shot it.
I had almost the same speed when I shot 60/29 300gr and got 335

:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

· Banned
772 Posts
one tested today

29/70 (bow measured exactly 29 amo !) at 68 lbs 370 grain arrow....336! so thats 30 grains over ibo..should be 346 ibo!

Not bad..its fast...but think I would rather have the 60 lber

· Registered
2,201 Posts
I can't wait to get my 31" DL at 90# Monster. :mg: ...oops I forgot they don't make one yet for my specifications. :)

· Registered
1,779 Posts
GOOD REVIEW GUYS I shot one and told guys it shot slower than the pse and they came out of there shoes on me, I found the same. good shooting hard wall ,does stack wouldnt want to personally shot it more than 62 lbs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.