Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot the Z7 today and wow i liked it alot i have a switchback now and loved it i think i might be placing an order for an all black Z7. I have shot a few of mathews bows that have come out the last couple of years and none of them felt as good as my SB so i just kept it but i think that the SB might be showing up in the AT classifieds after jan 1st . Anybody else feel the same ?

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
me too

i shot it and really liked it a lot, i shot a alphamax35 and the 31 and a pse bow madness xl this year ,and i like the z7 better, i have shot the destroyer 350 it was nice but i like the draw and feel of the z7 better. it holds really well for a short bow its on my must have list!

·
Registered
525 Posts
already did it

i took the plunge this afternoon and dont regret it i now have a z7 hanging on my wall i will post pics soon

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was very surprised how well it held when i picked it up i had a little flash back to when the drenalin came out it was so light but the drenalin about jumped out of my hand the Z7 held like a rock

·
Registered
815 Posts
I am a bowtech guy but I will tell you I have not shot a nicer bow than the Z7 in the bowtech stable. After my first shot, it was like the feeling in my pants first time, I ever got to second base with a girl. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
889 Posts
It's between the z7 maxxis 31 and alphaburner for me. I'm 26 1/2 inch draw so speed will factor in some. Haven't been able to shot a burner but it held nice just no one has one short enough for me to get a good feel for.

I do like the fact I can get the mathews a good bit cheaper. I guess we will just have to see.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will be making a call tomorrow to a local shop that i heard was runnig a sale for the first fifty orders hopefully i can get one ordered before they go up to full price .

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I shot a Z7 today, IMO the Z7 is the BEST Solo Cam Bow that I've shot. If I was to buy a MATHEWS today, it would be the Z7.

·
Sultan of Smack
5,564 Posts
I am a bowtech guy but I will tell you I have not shot a nicer bow than the Z7 in the bowtech stable. After my first shot, it was like the feeling in my pants first time, I ever got to second base with a girl. :darkbeer:
One of the best descriptions I've ever heard!!

SCFox

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've been shooting the Drenalin since it came out, I didn't care for any of the other recent bows, but I have the Z7 on order, pretty sweet bow.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I called the shop today and they said 800 for an all black one now I just have to decide if I want to pull the cash out of my transmission fund that I was saving for a built trans for my truck

·
Registered
392 Posts
The Z7

The Z7 is a shooter for sure, but you can't go wrong with any bow these days. Companies are just getting better with making bows.:darkbeer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts